What To Expect
The path to your financial future starts with your complimentary initial consultation with a financial advisor. Meeting an advisor is an opportunity for you to ask questions, talk about your long-term goals and current priorities and get to know each other. Remember, this is your meeting.
It’s a casual session, where we will engage with you to review your current financial life, explore potential opportunities, define gaps and discuss general strategies—resulting in a mutual sense of what it may be like to work together.
Prior to the Session
- Take the time to jot down questions regarding your current situation and areas of potential concern
- Bring account-specific statements, tax returns, and any budget detail you may have
- Gather your ideas regarding future short-term and long-term aspirations and financial life goals
During the Session
- Professional guidance in bringing to light your life goals and priorities
- Sound and objective financial advice, personalized to your investment objectives
- Detailed solutions, benefits, and costs
After the Session
If it is mutually determined that we have a strong basis for working together, we will guide you through our process.
Delivering Solutions that Make the Most of Your Wealth
In partnering together, it is our goal to identify the opportunities your resources present—and orient them towards your life’s ambitions. We strive to foster close, long-lasting relationships in order to provide you with ongoing guidance based on an understanding of you and your life.