Building a successful business takes a great deal of resources. With your time and energy focused on the daily demands of running your business, you may not be aware of important planning issues.
If the unexpected happens, your business could change in an instant. Many unforeseen factors, such as changes to the economy, your health, or your key employees, may cause you to have to draw on your savings or downsize your business unexpectedly. That’s why it’s important to address those issues now rather than later.
By working with a financial professional, you can address the following:
- What would happen to your business if you suddenly weren’t here?
- What would happen if you became disabled, or decided to retire?
- Can your business run smoothly without you?
- Would your family be able to continue the business without you?
- Would your best customers and employees stay—or are you the reason they do business with you?